We don’t offer cheap Personal Training (but keep reading haha) but we do offer Great Personal Training in shared sessions. Yep, you get all the personal attention you need just sharing the training session with 1 or 2 other people AND at a reduced cost.
We currently have openings in morning sessions on:
- Tuesday @ 5:30am
- Thursday @ 5:30am
- Saturday @ 7:45am
(Other mornings are available too for new groups)
If you want to get all strong and fit for Summer, get in touch in time for our morning Spring Program kicking off Saturday 13th October 7:45am. (There will be an-board session in the week leading up to the Saturday)
Want More Info – get in touch below
The Program is set up as a starter program for 8 weeks, after which you can opt to stay on for the summer program.
So, what is the program?
At FitStrong we build our programs around helping people to move better and build real world, practical strength. This Spring program has an emphasis on:
- Upper Body Pushing strength (who doesn’t want strong arms and shoulders this coming Summer?)
- Squat movement variations to keep our knees and hips healthy and strong
- A focus on explosive strength with kettlebell swings. Cant Swing? Well, I’ll teach you how to swing with a simple 4 step process. Don’t want to swing? Well, that’s fine too. There are options for other activities. This is still personal training but in a small group setting.
- Abs – got to keep those abs strong!
- In addition, we’ll take a look at nutrition with a simple challenge.
I can’t give too much away as programs hold $$$ value and releasing full details to the world would be fool-hardy.
How often must I train per week?
Great question. I’d love it if everyone could come along at least twice a week but I totally understand if this isn’t an option for you. If once a week is all you can commit to I can offer some homework to squeeze in at home. This can be customised for blocks of 10 minute sections.
As a bonus incentive and reward for reading this far (well done) I’ll gift you a great ebook all about getting you abs into kickass shape – in fact, here it is.
If coming to our gym doesn’t work for you, this same program will be released as an online program that you can follow along to at home, in you own time. This of course will be a fraction of the cost of face-to-face training.
If you’d like to be put on the application list for this 8 week program, reply below.