Monday is always a great day to ….
You can fill in the blank word or words but how often does this happen? A big weekend followed by a big Monday plan that goes – well, I’m sure you know how that story turns out.
Here are a few thoughts floating around my head after some chit-chats with different people over the last week.
- Exercise is for developing better movement, getting stronger and fitter, having fun and feeling great afterwards.
- Exercise will help you live longer with more physical independence and wellbeing.
- Don’t confuse exercising with weight loss.
- More is not more in most cases.
- Make exercise fun but safe.
- How much food you eat is the only factor that will help you lose body fat or build muscle.
- Better sleep and stress management will make it easier to manage your eating.
- In any combination, variation or cultural persuasion, eat vegetables, proteins, natural fats and enough carbohydrates with a sprinkling of flavoursome herbs and spices as preferred.
- Experiment to see what works best for you.
- Make eating fun but in limitation.
- Be a reasonable adult.
- If you miss a training session or have a big splurge on a Saturday – don’t compensate by ‘smashing out’ a gym session or ‘hard dieting’. Just pick up where you left on and continue life.
Got any thoughts to add to this? Let me know.
Need to book in for more details chat about this? Get me below.